- Inspect the items you are selling. Make sure they are factory sealed and unexpired. If there are any stickers or labels on the box please leave them on and we will remove them. If you attempt to remove the labels, damage caused to the box by improper removal of a sticker may disqualify the submission.
- Place the items you are selling in the prepaid box you’ve been provided. You can use newspaper or tissue paper to cushion the interior of the box so the contents don’t get damaged in shipping.
- Tape the box shut. Note that the pre-paid shipping label should already be stuck on the outside of your package.
- Take your package to your local USPS post office or have your mail carrier pick it up.
- Receive your payment via the options you specified